THANK YOU!
Jim, thank you so much for what you’ve done for Kaleo and me as a person. It is amazing to look back at that 8 months as see how I continue to learn from that time. The way you lead the chapels and could draw out deep conversations was always refreshing and your calmness, patience, and amazing wisdom are things I respect in you so much.
Jim, thank you so much for what you’ve done for Kaleo and me as a person. It is amazing to look back at that 8 months as see how I continue to learn from that time. The way you lead the chapels and could draw out deep conversations was always refreshing and your calmness, patience, and amazing wisdom are things I respect in you so much.
Sarah, a special thank you for being such an amazing part the ministry you and Jim were part of, for supporting Jim and being such a beautiful example of a couple in ministry together! This is something I have come to respect even more since Kaleo and you both stand out in my mind when I think of it being done well!
Thank you for such a great year, and for living your lives in such a way that you have made an eternal impact on my life and on so many others. I look forward to seeing what God will do with you in the future!
Much Love,
Steve Klassen
No comments:
Post a Comment