I don't think I can fully explain how grateful I am to have you both in my life. You have helped mold and shape me into the person I am and I have always looked up to both of you. I was so sad to hear that you are leaving camp.. but then I realized how selfish I was being- I want to keep you both to myself! However, I know that God is going to use you where ever he takes you and I am so excited to see what his plan is for you.
Thank you both for you never ending unconditional love- Thank you for the open door and the open arms- Thank you for everything! I could go on forever...
“Look around at the nations;look and be amazed! For I am doing something in your own day, something you wouldn’t believe even if someone told you about it."
-Habakkuk 1:5-11
Love you guys!
Sarah Bryson
No comments:
Post a Comment