A few thoughts about Jim and how he impacted me:
"Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ" 1 Cor 11:1
Before I came to Kaleo I was drowning in Sin. I kept reaching out for something to save me, to rescue me from certain death. Christ found me and gave me new life, redemption, and forgiveness of sins. (Eph 1:7). Christ used many different people and places to help me heal and grow. Jim, Sarah, and Kaleo were all part of that growing process. God used Jim and Sarah to encourage my walk with the Lord and they showed me how to imitate Christ. (1 Cor 11:1). I am so blessed and thankful for them, they were used by God to hugely impact my life. I am grateful for that time as well as our continued friendship. Forever Thankful for you Jim and Sarah!

Always sisters in Christ
Kallee
No comments:
Post a Comment