Fruitful Labourers: This is what I think of when I think of you Jim and Sarah. The Lord has given us such a high commission as believers, and it blesses me, challenges me, and encourages me to see the two of you living this out so humbly. The Lord promises us we will see the fruit of our labour (whether in this life or the next) - and I trust you can see that this blog is testament to you that God is revealing the fruits of your labour to you. My experience at Kaleo changed who I am today (and I know I am not alone on that one) When I consider not only how you have touched my life, but the many others throughout your different ministries, it is so evident to me that the Lord has blessed you both with incredible wisdom. Your faithfulness and obedience has been an example to so many, and has nurtured me personally during my time at Kaleo and beyond. As you have been a blessing to so many, I know that our Lord will bless you in ways that will last beyond this lifetime!
Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in his ways. You will eat the fruit of your labour; blessings and prosperity will be yours.
Psalm 128:2
This is my prayer of blessing for you Jim and Sarah!
Thank you - it is because of your faithfulness to Him that I am where I am today!
- Andrew (or Frew)
No comments:
Post a Comment