Brandon
May we share our sincere thanks and love for the faithfulness we have witnessed in these two incredible people.
Monday, 18 April 2011
Love Brandon
It is hard to think put into words the things I think of when I hear both your names. The love and energy you both poured into me and the other Kaleo students is far beyond measurable. Jim you have always have a gentle spirit filled with wisdom and patience, and Sarah the love and warmth you bring wherever you go is so special. I know that this time may be one filled with uncertainty but I know with full certainty that God is not done with you yet. The joy I take out of this is that I can still call both of you my friends and blessings God has placed in my life and Kaleo or not that is where you will always stay. I can't wait to visit you wherever life takes you next. Hopefully it involves some rest as I know there are no other people who deserve it more. God bless you in the countless ways in which he has used you to bless me. I love you both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment