speechless...
Jim and Sarah, What a treat to honor you! It's easy because your friendship has become something I have come to treasure dearly. What a joy it has been to laugh with you, to cry with you, to journey through 2 crazy roller-coaster years of Kaleo with you. You have both been mentors, co-laborers in Christ, and true friends. I miss you a lot. (That's why the Lord told me to tell you that you need to move to Kelowna.)
Jim, what to say?... Words always fall short at times like these...
Sarah, I love how you so willingly opened your heart and life to me, from the very first day I met you. It has been an honor to walk through these past few seasons with you - even the difficult ones.
Good memories: at the Craigdarroch Castle, going to Francois' Bible Study, hanging out at the Duncan and Chemainus hospitals, spending time at your place in the summers. You are a great listener and an incredible mother to all of us ragamuffins. You have had a life-impacting ministry of compassion and embrace these past 20some years. Don't you dare think that you haven't. The love of Christ has flown from you and has touched the lives of countless people who've walked through your door - and that is because of who you are Sarah Badke.
When I think of the road ahead for you guys, I get very excited. Love what it says in Isaiah 43: "Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." Just want to remind you that you this is only the end of a chapter, there is another chapter just beginning. And because the Author of your story is a really good one, the chapters only keep getting better...
No comments:
Post a Comment