Where to start and where to end-
I love you both so much !
I am so blessed to have spent the time at Kaleo, learning from the two of you both in word and in deed. Sarah. You have left a mark on my heart. Both with your gentleness, nurturing spirit and your obvious desire to love and serve the Lord. I love and cherish the time I got to spend with you, and am touched by your love and kindness. You are such a blessing.
Jim, I have the utmost respect for you. I know that as a leader, you walk in humility and grace. You taught us that to lead is to serve, and that in order to be credible in the world, our lives should be a representation of the convictions we hold. Jim you embodied this. The wisdom you shared with us was witnessed so evidently by the life that you live; in integrity, character, and the way that you love and serve the Lord. Thank you for your consistence, passion and faith. I have been so impacted by you, and am so thankful for the way that you have invested yourself in me and in so many others.
It excites me to think of the start of a new journey, and in what context the Lord will be using the two of you, in order to further His kingdom. May you walk in joy and love. I have been so blessed by the both of you. I miss you dearly.
Sending love and prayers from Ontario,
Erin
"And this is my prayer, that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ- to the glory and praise of God" Philippians 1:9-11
No comments:
Post a Comment