Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Love Amanda Larson (Lindsay K3)

Jim and Sarah

I don't even know how to put how i feel about you guys into words!

Meeting you guys at kaleo was definitely part of God's plan in my life. That year was so difficult for me and the two of you lovingly surrounded me and took me under your wing.

God has given you guys amazing hearts for him! I look up to that and aspire that for my life. You guys reminded me how special i was to God and always gave me a pep talk when i needed it.

Sarah i still have my tea cup from that time we all had tea together. I will always remember you warmth and love.I just love you Sarah!

Jim i will always remember you sitting at mystic beach with all your hair short accept your one long braid. Chopping it off for us and sticking it on your chin so you could rein-act a scene from lost " This is for the man i killed :)" it still makes me smile! good times!

Jim God has gifted you with wisdom. It is a wonderful gift and i know that it has blessed more then just me. Thanks so much!!!! I was truly blessed during my year at kaleo! The way you listen to the lord for direction is very inspiring also.

I'm so excited for you guys and your new journey! I can't wait to hear where God leads you! What a lucky place to get you two!!

i love you both so much! Thanks for challenging me to not settle in life! Teaching me that God has a huge exciting plan for me! I will always remember that!

May God bless you richly for all you have given to those around you!

Blessings on your journey ahead!

much love,
Amanda Larson (Lindsay) K3

No comments: