Monday, 18 April 2011

Love Emma

"Life Changing"
Jim and Sarah,
With the help and guidance of you and of our Father in heaven, Kaleo changed my life in ways that I could have never imagined. The person I was entering Kaleo and the person I was leaving are two very different people. Jim, through God's Word and your own example, you taught me what it means to be a true disciple. You taught me how to soften my "prickly parts" and what it truly means to love and be loved. Jim, I will always remember my baptism, one year ago today, in the ocean at Qwanoes with you beside me. Sarah, thank you for being our mom. Thank you for opening up your home and taking a different group of children in as your own, every year. You are a true example of a faithful servant. I can't thank the two of you enough for being a part of my life. Kaleo was an experience that changed me forever and I will never, ever forget it. I love you both so much and pray that God guides you and blesses you in ways that you never expected.

ISAIAH 41
Blessings and love, Emma (K7)

No comments: