Thursday, 21 April 2011

Love Jessica!

Jim and Sarah,

I don't even know where to begin to express my gratitude to you both. I honestly can't picture you guys anywhere but through the forest. But, I know that God has a good plan for your lives.

Jim, you made my step of faith in moving across the country to attend Kaleo a good one. Through that year I spent on the island, listening to your teachings and watching the way you listen for the Lord's voice in all things gave me tremendous hope. At the end of K5, I adopted the name, "Trusting Jess"...a name that I would never have given myself, if I had not witnessed firsthand the faith and the trust that you give to the Lord on a daily basis. You have encouraged me to trust in ways I thought were never possible.

Thank you both for being shining examples of Christ and for being an encouragement simply through the way you live your lives completely devoted to doing the Kingdom's work.

Be blessed wherever you may go over the next years. And know that wherever you go, you are loved.

No comments: