Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Love Sheri

Jim and Sarah!
I want to thank you for the many many pots of tea that we have shared. Walking into your home is like coming home in so many ways. Your wisdom and prayers have done more that you will ever know.

Sarah, you are an amazing woman of God, full of an inspiring firey passion for his heart and to do the things that he has placed on your heart!

Jim, we have had many many adventures together. Your analogies are contagious and I now use analogies a lot of the time :) Your wisdom blows my mind, you always know what to say and know how to shine a big God spot light on every situation!

There is so much more to say, I just don't know quite how to say it. I am so excited for you two and the adventures that the Lord has for you! I am also excited for many more cups of tea!

Thank you for everything!! I love you two very much!
~Sheri


No comments: