Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Jade Summerfelt (K7)

Jim and Sarah!

I appreciate you two so much! Thanks for everything at Kaleo. I cannot even begin to describe how much of an impact you guys had on me and how you build into all our lives so much!
For starters, thanks so much for your hospitality when our crew came out to visit this year! I loved spending time at the house and with you guys. It made for a perfect visit!

Sarah, I’m so glad I got to know you more when we came to visit and I love our chats! You are such a wonderful role-model. Let’s plan a future tea date or something sometime!

Jim, I appreciate all the hard work and care you put into Kaleo. Thanks for putting up with our occasional riffraff.  I value your wisdom so much, especially your words in chapel. I also value the quality time you spent with us, like kicking around a soccer ball in the parking lot at Shannon Falls :) or shredding some choice pow at Mt. Wash with us.

You two are just amazing! Ee-Taow! Keep serving the Lord in the incredible ways you have been. We are all blessed by your ministry!
Love,
Jade Summerfelt (K7)

No comments: