Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Love Anna M

Jim and Sarah,
Thank you so much for your love and support throughout this year. Both of you are so hospitable, loving, kind and caring. I am so blessed to have you be a part of my life.

Jim, your words of wisdom have touched my life so much. Write, write, write my dear scribe. Everyone has much to learn from you. I will be calling you lots for bits of wisdom here and there!  You have challenged me so much through this year and nudged me gently in the right direction. I am so thankful for your leadership. You are truly incredible.

Sarah, I remember at Mt. Washington you told me to try and start shifting my focus off myself and back to God. That conversation has stuck with me and has made me think a lot. I think I'm slowly turning around. You are a huge blessing. Your soft-spoken words and unending love will no doubt continue to change lives.

I'm excited to see where God takes you next. You both are in my prayers daily. I love you dearly!

Love Anna M.

No comments: